The following house rules apply to all our properties:
1. Check-in is from 3 p.m., check-out is no later than 10 a.m. Earlier check-in or later check-out is possible for a fee, subject to availability. Guests who stay beyond the agreed check-out time or are late with our cleaning services are liable for all resulting costs and expenses.
2. Guests may not make reservations within their place of residence with havanola rental. Please contact us if you want to book in your own place of residence.
3. Parties and excessive volume are not allowed. If parties or events are held despite an express prohibition, a flat-rate fine of €2,000 will be charged and reported. Damage and additional cleaning costs will be invoiced separately.
4. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony (NOT indoors). Violations of the smoking ban will result in a fee of €250 plus the cost of extra cleaning and damage repairs.
5. Commercial photography/videography without written permission and illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
6. Guests exceeding the number stated in the reservation are not allowed. We charge 80€ per night of the reservation for each unauthorized guest.
7. Animals are not allowed. Violations of our pet policy may result in a separate cleaning fee. Guests with service animals are asked to contact us prior to their stay.
8. Guests are responsible and liable for the cost of replacing lost keys, key cards, remote controls or parking permits.
9. Guests are fully responsible and liable for any damage or loss to the premises and facilities. Guests must report any damage to our customer service.
10. Guests are obliged to wear a face mask in public areas (corridors, stairwells) and entrance areas. A minimum distance of 1.5 m to other people must be maintained in these areas.
11. Guests are not allowed to stay in or enter the apartments or buildings if they have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 within the last 14 days or if they show symptoms of a respiratory disease or fever. If symptoms occur during the stay, guests must immediately contact our customer service by telephone.
12. Apartments may only be occupied by guests to whom the official contact restrictions do not apply.
13. Booking a reservation means agreeing to abide by the house rules. Guests who fail to comply with the House Rules will be liable for any resulting damage, fee, cost or expense. Failure to comply may result in immediate cancellation of the reservation and eviction of the apartment without refund.